SPECIAL LIFE® Training
What are some of the challenges you have faced with behaviors in your Churches special needs program or broader children's program?
How do problem behaviors affect our program and teaching effectiveness?
What is behavior, and what are the most common misunderstands?
This SPECIAL LIFE® Training event focused on 10 proven tips to help Sunday school teachers and their volunteers better plan and manage problem behaviors in the classroom so all God's children can be included.
At Special Life Network, Every Life is Special®
1. Compliment behaviors you like
2. Avoid the word "No"
3. Communicate the schedule and plan
4. Give clear expectations
5. Give assistance and encouragement
6. Redirect / Distract
7. Pick your battes
8. Give Choices
9. Engage - Use multiple senses
10. Smile - Communicate acceptance.